Hey all,
I had some great conversations with some of the people who viewed my webpage. I found that the resume was something that everyone found really important to have available on the webpage. They all emphasized how great it is to have it electronically and how good it is to start early on creating a resume because it is so important to your future. I also learned that google and weebly seem to be very differnt. Though I am happy that I chose google because of is simplicity and user friendliness, I feel that weebly looks a bit more professional aesthetically. When I looked a Jacklyns webpage, ours were basically identical in structure and content but I felt that her's looked nicer overall. It made me kind of wish I chose weebly but I'm really comfortable with google now so I probably wouldn't change even if i had the oppurtunity.
overall, I really enjoyed hearing what others had to say about my webpage. I had a lot of great discussions on how to improve my lesson plans as well. But I have to say my favorite part was when one of my viewers totally understood and saw my vision for the lesson plan and he thought it was great. Considering that I had made the lesson plan off the top of my head, it was really cool to see that he understood my goals and he agreed with my approaches.
Everyone that I had a discussion with emphasized how blessed and fortunate we are to have the skills we learned in this class. It makes me grateful that I took it because I know that I am ahead of the game now. I feel a lot more confident when it comes to technology and it's a great feeling to have.
Thats all for now,
melody
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment